Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week 9

Hello everyone !

I hope you all are fine and doing well.
The last week has been really very hilarious in terms of completion and evaluation of our projects. As far as week 9 is concerned, it was  week in which all of the participants concluded their projects with a great effort and diligence. I am sure that it was a kind of practical effort which enabled us to understand the needs analysis of our students in the context of English Language Teaching. Secondly this project really sharpened our own ELT skills.  No one can deny the importance of use of technology in the classes and we all reached on a final conclusion that the use of technology can make such a great difference in our teaching and the learning of students which is undoubtedly cannot be compared with the orthodox method of teaching.
In this modern world of technology ELT has opened new vistas of leaning which is enabling  us to interact with our students in a more effective manner.

This week we also discussed various learning styles and multiple intelligence. I skimmed almost all the major articles of the week and I found them really relevant and practical to my teaching. The discussion about these topics was really very interesting and fruitful. Each one of us shared their own views about the topic as well. I I personally liked   Richard M. Felder's article 'LEARNING STYLES AND STRATEGIES', this article was really worth reading and it cleared my many concepts and quarries. The way Richard describes various learners and their role in learning language was really wonderful. 

I have read  Johan López and Inesa Zubrylina 's blogs and I liked their entire week's effort. Both blogs are really very reflective of what we did in the last week. 

I wish you best of luck for your upcoming assignments. 
Regards, 

Muhammad Tariq 

No comments:

Post a Comment