Friday, December 6, 2013

Week 8


Hello everyone !

I hope you all are fine and doing well. Week 8 has been really very interesting as we all completed our projects and we did peer review of each others projects. First of all as far as the project itself is concerned, I would like to say that it was not an easy task to complete such a comprehensive project as we were supposed to discuss technology related problem and its solution then to what extent we achieved our targets.  I would like to show my deepest gratitude to our course advisers and  her team for giving us clear guidelines to make this project a successful effort.

Secondly while working independently on this project I learnt a great deal of Knowledge and understanding about the use of technology in the classrooms. Even my ELT skills are properly revised while working on this project. we also created a class site and  online exercises which was again a new step to development of our ELT skills.

Lastly, I have gone through the blog of Ms. Ewa, I liked her blog very much as she has explicitly described all the major exercises of the week. I personally liked her project as she she intends to develop basic ELT skills of her students. She also provides ample opportunity to her students to learn independently.

Regards,


Muhammad Tariq

No comments:

Post a Comment