Saturday, December 14, 2013

Week 10

Hello everyone !
I hope you will be fine and doing well.
Finally we are over and done with our online course. I cannot even imagine that we have finished our course and now this is the last blog which  I am composing.

Since I have already stated that this was my first online course and before that I did not have any idea about E- learning. Without any touch of exaggeration I would like to say that I will never forget this experience throughout my life. This course certainly provided me opportunity to interact with world class teachers and fellow classmates. One of the most important aspect of this course is that it enhanced our ELT skills especially I have learnt a great deal of knowledge and understanding as far as the use of technology in ELT  is concerned.
CLASS WIKI, blogs, nicenet, Proquest and many other online resources were new to me and I found them very helpful to improve my skills. Apart from learning, socialization with classmates was really a great and unique experience.

Week 10, was not so hectic as there were only two tasks to perform.

1) discussion on two articles about effective use of technology

2) Advices and suggestions to the new participants


Regards,

Muhammad Tariq 

No comments:

Post a Comment